Crazy Crib LEX w/ Tarp
Crazy Cribs are complete personal shelters that are great for backpacking, car camping, sea kayaking, trekking, beaches, backyards, rafting… wherever you want exceptionally comfortable off-the-ground sleeping. Crazy Tarps are extremely useful and versatile. They provide excellent coverage for sheltering your cooking or sleeping area, gear storage, or virtually anything you want to protect from the elements.
Crazy Crib LEX with Tarp Features:
- Packed weight includes stuff sacks, stakes and guy lines that would normally be carried into the field.
- Stripped down weights listed by some manufacturers can be deceiving in your comparisons.
- Combine a Crib and a Tarp for a great camping combo.
- The LEX features a fully enclosed, zippered mosquito netting-enhanced canopy with Easton 7075-T9 aluminum poles.
- Internal sleeve that accepts a sleeping pad for added comfort.
- Nylon jersey-mesh pole sleeves are positioned on the exterior for convenient set-up and easy zipper use.
- 70D coated ripstop nylon tarp.
- 210D coated nylon bottom for extra durability and 70D nylon canopy.
- Crazy Creek recommends the use of a seam sealer for nylon on the seams of your crib/tarp.
- No-see-um netting.
- Two inside accessory pockets.
- Includes guy lines, stakes and stuff sack.
- 300 pound recommended weight capacity.
- One Year Limited Warranty.
Size/Weight: Crib: 44″ x 98″ / 110 x 245 cm / Tarp: 77″ x 104″ / 193 x 260 cm / Packed Weight: 70 oz / 1985 gr
Packed size: 18"L x 8"W x 3"D when stored in stuff sack
1 Year Limited