The HEX 2.0 PowerLounger is highly packable and great for ultra-light camping. Ideal whenever space and weight are a factor. Also perfect for day hikes – just clip the HEX 2.0 to your pack and go!
HEX 2.0 chairs roll-up compactly, with their handy attached strap, for ultra-easy carrying. A built-in hanging loop makes clipping to a pack easy. And, they work great as sleeping pads for ultra-light backpacking too.
HEX 2.0 PowerLounger Features:
- Chair doubles as a sleeping pad for ultra-light backpacking.
- Bottom flap folds in for extra seat cushioning or out for lounging.
- Extra width and back height for more expansive comfort.
- Rolls up to only 5.5″ diameter.
- Handy attached roll-up strap and hanging loop.
- Compact and extremely packable for backcountry use or whenever space and weight are a factor.
- Improved 8mm high-density cored EVA closed-cell foam provides more insulation and comfort without added bulk.
- Outer shell of durable 210D coated ripstop nylon protects from wet ground.
- Inner surface of water-resistant, breathable 70D coated ripstop nylon is more durable, easy to keep clean, provides better insulation and is totally sealed from sand and dirt.
- Virtually unbreakable carbon-fiber stays.
- Tight-knit nylon webbing for superior tensile strength.
- Reinforced wing connection for durability.
- 250 pound weight capacity.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Size/Weight: 53.5″ x 17.5″; 29.8 oz./136 x 44 cm; 845 gr.